Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friend? Akka? Positive Vibration? God's gift?

Do you want to see happiness? Do you want feel lucky? Do you want energy then you must meet my lovable friend, rude sister, friendly senior Rakhi Krishna..

I knew her when i joined my college. She was my senior.. all i knew about her was she is cute.. she dances so so so well.. and her academics could never be questioned.. her sports could not be challenged.. well what more can i tell about her.. well I can not say what she means to be in a single this small blog i would rather start a separate blog to tell what she means to me.. I met her in 2008. She was living almost 30kms away from me but there wasnt even 30seconds distance between us.. I was always with her either thru sms or i meet her. She cared for me the best.. She guided me the best.. above all her prayers and moral support has always made me feel strong.. She likes the Red color Octavia and as a brother i promised her to buy one :D i hope i can make it.. Onething i like in her is truthfulness. Every word she uses are true and really from her heart.. her words has a deep feelings in it.. But there was bad times between us.. The same god took me away from her due to various reasons I never knew what she did for a year and she dint knew what i did either but in the end true care and love brought us together... after so many months i heard those lovable words from my akka... I am so glad that she realized it was not my mistake.. "Rakhi is born with divine power her love and care will always keep me mighty and strong"
(@ akka: Thank you so much for being in my life.. I hope this care and love will prolong till the end.. Miss you loads and lobstop's slush too :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive