Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Divine Relationship

Moving away from my current writing I really want to express something in my mind since few days.. We all are so lucky to have relationship by blood.. Like my mother (ocean of love), father (pillar of my life), my brother (my ever loving gem).. but apart from these I am so lucky to have adopted sisters (the one i lack).. I have a lot of cousin sisters but i have never been so close with them.. This adopted sisters whom i have in life are really a gift from god...
But the one in my mind is 1 person about whom i am thinking a lot nowadays.. I am not sure i can write her name until she approves this writing..

I met her in 2006 and all i knew about her is she is a girl who can cheer up the dead, who can turn hell to heaven, who can make anything possible.. all her power is her smile, her positive attitude, kindness to mankind and faith in god..

Well I know so many seniors in my college and everyone are so kind to me but i dint have the same respect and affection for them as i had for this senior.. I believe in a word called positive vibration because of her.. When she is near me everything is possible I can study the entire semester syllabus in one night with her motivation and i really did in my 6th semester.. Automobile engineering I dint know a word until the last night of exam.. wow those are still fresh in mind..

One thing which makes her special is she has god's presence in her.. I decided to be smart thats why i don't want to lose her in life so i am sticking on to her... So now i have god near me :) through her prayers i can make anything happen :)

But as always we had a lot of gap due to some strangers.. things went wrong she completely avoided me a couple of years but true relationship can never end.. God did a mistake in his creation.. i wasn't born as her brother but he wont repeat the mistake thats why inspite of such a long gap we are again as close as ever..

I can tell you all proudly that she is my akka.. she is my sweet sweet akka..

This is a small dedication to my sweet sister who will stand by me when i am all alone..
God please bless her.. She gives her prayers for me and I am touching your feet to give her success in all she does..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive