Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friends (Continued)


i want to introduce you another friend of mine on her birthday (30th Nov).. Smriti Sasidhar..
I know her since 1996.. Even though we had such a early introduction we became real friends in the Y2k.. She is a good friend of mine, but among all my friends i've fought the most with her.. she spends most of her time in being angry with me.. but above all she has never let me down infront of others thats what makes her special.. Until we finished high school I never knew she is going to do something different.. She is experimenting a wide choice of career.. I admire her that way but still i am worried because I couldn't keep a track of her.. This year when it was 00:00 on my birthday she was the first to call me and she sang happy birthday.. it was a great surprise for me.. but i regret i couldnt even call her due to various reasons.. I am sure she is angry with me but i hope this small dedication to her could make her forgive me.. And for all my friends if you want to meet a girl with a great will power, self confidence and a cool caring friend i am sure you must know this lady!! But be careful don't talk to her about novels or story books i am sure you are no match to her :)
(@Smriti: You are my lovable friend.. This is a small way to show you how big you mean to me.. Love you loads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive