Friends - the word which reminds me of few people in life - Aashish Menon, Manoj Prabakhar, Pirasanna Ravi, Shyam Ebenezar, Rakhi Krishna, Deepthi Singh, Fathima Sultana, Smrithi Sasidhar, Sujatha Sai, Sharon Abhraham ( random order) (forgive me if i miss someone more important.. i will surely update the list as I go on).
Each and every one mentioned above have played a major role in my life. I openly admit a part of my success in my life to them. Today I am here in sweden only because of them in someway or the other.
To begin with the big EB ( no word in dictionary) Manoj Prabakhar. As you can see in this picture he planted the seed of "biking" in my life. I knew him thru my other friend named Aashish Menon both of them were the best pals. They had 2 similar bikes when i was still riding the scooty and kinetic honda. They roam a lot, they were so called bikers and were also known as RCDians.. I felt left alone in the early stage until the day arrived - my dad declared to buy me a bike too!! Hurray then this EB suggested few bikes and finally my babe (Apache RTR) arrived at home.. That was the first event in our friendship the arrival of my bike... Slowly he realized my interest in biking and he kept me more eager to tour on 2 wheels by tellin me his experience (trip to yercaud) and slowly we discussed somethin about Independence day ride (Refer: http://adventuresofriding.blogspot.com/) Something big in my life 4Days 3states 2Bikes 1Cause - Celebrate Independence. I Managed to convince my parents and started my touring career.. it was a thrilling experience.. Well slowly then life changed.. My mom always thought my the word friend I meant only manoj.. thats how life went. College - home - manoj - bike - home - sleep.. This was my life.. apart from bikes and things.. He slowly became the best guy i met. There are lot of things i admire about him.. Well we began as 2 guys discussing mutual interest. we grew on to have only mutual interest.. and now i feel i know him better than anyone (may be not so much like her or his parents :P) May be time has taken him to Pune and brought me to Sweden but i am sure we will melt this distance and carry out our mission to LEH soon :)
(Special note to Manoj: Thanks a lot for being a part in my life da!! Miss those days.. looking forward to LEH )

dei EB!!!!!how on earth did I miss this so looong!!! Maybe I didnt follow your blog at all da! You too are my best pal da! Come here soon I already started planing for Leh! you just come over
ReplyDelete