Thursday, November 25, 2010



All about me!!
I am just another guy among so many bloggers out in this world. I was born in a small village named Sivakasi in Tamil Nadu (India) on the 25th of October 1987. I cannot really write all the fun I had in childhood in this blog but I really think it is high time I should write something so that valued friends of mine can always have a track of me. I came here to another village named Linköping in a cool country called Sweden in Aug’2009. Soon after I came here I left many of my friends in darkness about me. I really dedicate this blog for those friends whom I really value a lot. To those valued friends whom I mentioned I wish to say “I got the idea of blogging from a Bold and Pleasant lady from South Korea. She is the Mother of a girl named Haeri (I will tell more about her soon). Haeri often tells me about her mom’s blog which always made me feel blogging is not just a hobby but its something beyond it. Even though her blog is in Korean (I don’t understand) I started liking it and admiring it. Later I remembered about my dear buddy Manoj who also maintains our blog (www.racingdept.com) so with these entire things in mind I started this blog”. The minute since I created this blog I was really worried what should I post in this blog, there are lot of things which I really feel like telling you guys but yet something are more enjoyable keeping it private for instance every day morning when I drink a cup of coffee with “My Best Friend” Mug I think about Manoj, I haven’t shared this even with him because I love thinking about my time with him in the morning.. it is always pleasant…
Next about this blog I finally decided to recollect few things about my past making my friends who reads this to collect those memories and I am also going to write about some interesting people whim I met here in Sweden.. thru this way I can introduce those people to you guys in INDIA..
Wish me luck such that I get really close with this blog..!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome way to start your blogging ! And thanks for the special mention about me :) Looking forward to your experiences in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive